Monday, May 2, 2011

Children's Picture Book Overview at NaPiBoWriWee

I'm attempting--amidst the chaos of new virtual book tours starting this week--to participate in National Picture Book Writing Week (NaPiBoWriWee). In November 2010 I came up with 30 new picture book ideas through Picture Book Idea Month (PiBoIdMo), so I had a basis to start. I made it through Day One, but Day Two isn't going so hot.

Today when I went out to Paula Yoo's NaPiBoWriWee blog, she had this fabulous post that talked about picture books and provided helpful information. You can read it at http://paulayoo.com/napi/?p=85

By the way, today's First Book Stories guest isn't going to appear today. Please visit us again tomorrow when we feature children's author Mayra Calvani.

1 comment:

V.R. Leavitt said...

I'm always amazed by all of the irons you have in the fire. :-) I've been enjoying the first book stories! Great series.