Friday, February 11, 2011

Welcome to The Professional Writer's Connection Blog!



I'm thrilled you stopped by. The Professional Writer's Connection is a forum I created to connect writers and to offer motivation and inspiration along the way. Connecting with other writers has been so important to my career. I doubt I would have published my first children's book if I didn't have other people around who understood the challenges I encountered or my desire to succeed.

As part of my plan, I am starting this blog to go along with the forum. I'll be posting articles to motivate and inspire you to reach for your dreams. There will be articles on:

* writing craft
* time management
* organization
* goal setting

and more! I hope to have special guests come by to offer tips that will help you as you move along your journey.

If you like what you see here, please follow and tell your friends all about us.

Thanks.

Cheryl

No comments: